Semillitas Early Learning Center provides an inclusive learning environment that serves a diverse mix of ages, genders, race, and religions. No child will be denied enrollment based on his/her race or religion, nor will a child be denied enrollment on the basis of having special needs. We make all reasonable arrangements to accommodate children with special needs. When a child with a specific need or medical condition is enrolled, we work with the parents and/or the health care provider to develop a care plan for that child.
Our Enrollment Process
- Visit: Schedule a tour to see if we are the right fit for your family.
- Application: Complete and submit the application form with your non-refundable $75 application fee.
- Enrollment: Once a space is offered, parents must accept the offer in writing within 2 days of receipt along with a non-refundable registration fee of $450.
Complete and submit to the director prior to your child’s first day.
Withdrawal By Parent
Parents are required to provide the center with 30 days written notice before withdrawing their child. Any family wishing the return will be required to re-register (subject to availability). All enrollment fees will apply.
Termination of Enrollment
The center may terminate your child’s enrollment for the following reasons:
- In the judgement of the Director, the child’s behavior is a threat to the physical or mental health of the other children; after all interventions have been exhausted.
- If the child is brought to the center ill more than three times within a thirty-calendar day period or the child is not picked up promptly when called due to a child’s illness.
- If the center is unable to meet the developmental or special needs of the child.
- If the parent fails to abide by the terms of the center’s policies as defined in the Parent Handbook.
- If the parent fails to complete and keep updated the required forms for the child’s file.
- If the parent fails to pay tuition or fees; by the due date and is repeatedly late.